Welcome to the ZNEF Scholarship Portal
What is ZNEF?
The mission of the Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.'s National Educational Foundation is to support higher education achievement through scholarships and conduct community education programs and related research to improve individual and community living standards. The Foundation annually provides financial assistance to worthy students pursuing higher education both at the Undergraduate and Graduate levels.
Learn more about ZNEF.
How do I use this portal?
Want to apply for a scholarship offered by the Zeta National Educational Foundation? Every scholarship has requirements that applicants must meet. This site provides you with access to 15 scholarships that have a range of award values, including the $125,000 Founders' Centennial Scholarship! Take the eligibility quiz to be matched with scholarships.
Visit the Scholarship Programs page to learn more about each scholarship opportunity.
Register for portal access, then take the Eligibility Quiz to be matched with scholarships. Upon completion of the Eligibility Quiz, if you qualify, you will receive a prompt to select 3 of the 13 ZNEF Scholarships (not including ZOL or Life Members). Completing one ZNEF application will populate all three of your ZNEF scholarship information pages (There may be additional information needed for each, however). You may also qualify for additional scholarships from ZOL or Life Members, if eligibility criteria is met.
**Register NOW. If you already have an account, you do NOT have to create a new one.**
Scholarships available for 2021-22 submission on the Scholarship Programs page:
(CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR 2021 SUBMISSION)
- Founders' Centennial (female high school student)
Z-NEF Scholarship Program - Zeta Only Scholarships
- Life Members
- Zeta Organizational Leadership (CLOSED FOR 2021-2022 SUBMISSION)
- Nancy B. Woolridge McGee~ Graduate Fellowship (graduate/professional degree)
- Mildred Cater Bradham~ Social Work Fellowship (Zeta pursuing a graduate or professional degree in social work)
Z-NEF Scholarship Program
- Mildred Spicer West Scholarship – High Honors/Leadership (HBCU female only)
- Arizona Cleaver Stemons Scholarship – High School Seniors
- General Undergraduate (CURRENT COLLEGE Freshman, Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors continuing full-time study in proceeding Fall semester.
- General Graduate (graduate women pursuing a professional degree, masters, doctoral or enrolled in post-doctoral study)
- HBCU Scholarship (current full-time undergraduate or graduate HBCU students only
- STEM Scholarship (current full-time undergraduate or graduate female STEM students- pursuing a degree in the fields of science, technology, engineering and mathematics)
- S. Evelyn Lewis Memorial Medical Health Science Scholarship (graduate/undergraduate young women enrolled in a program leading to a degree in medicine or health sciences)
- Isabel M. Herson ~Scholarship in Education (graduate/undergraduate pursuing degree in elementary or secondary education)
- Deborah Partridge Wolfe ~ International Fellowship (graduate/undergraduate United States students studying abroad and/or undergraduate foreign students studying within)
- The Zora Neale Hurston Scholarship (graduate students pursuing a degree in anthropology or related fields)
- Lullellia W. Harrison~ Counseling Scholarship (graduate/undergraduate pursuing a counseling degree)
Accessing the Triumphant Founder Pearl Anna Neal Centennial Scholarship Application
Demonstrated financial need is one of the key applicant assessment areas for the Triumphant Founder Pearl Anna Neal Centennial Scholarship. Female high school seniors can indicate financial need and be matched with the Founders’ Scholarship application by selecting “Yes” when asked “Do you qualify for Free or Reduced lunch based upon the U.S. Federal guidelines?” in the Eligibility Quiz.
Zeta National Educational Foundation, Incorporated understands that some schools do not participate in the Federal School Lunch program. The Eligibility Quiz scholarship matching question specifies “qualify” for that reason. Female high school seniors do not have to receive free or reduced fare lunch at the time of application, but they should meet or be within the guidelines to qualify for the program. If you are a female high school senior and can demonstrate financial need by providing specific information requested in the Founders’ Scholarship application (for example, your FAFSA Estimated Family Contribution), you are encouraged to indicate that you qualify for Free or Reduced fare lunch and complete the scholarship application.
Visit the Scholarship Programs page to learn more about the Triumphant Founder Pearl Anna Neal Centennial Scholarship opportunity.